Fall is officially here and I am loving it????????! Pumpkin spice and everything nice- this time of year is my absolute favorite. Everything about it just screams warm and cozy.
I have a few special treats that I make for my family and friends during the fall time that I think are SO good: the best of the best treats and this is my top one. It’s is a rich and sweet- ooh so creamy and fluffy I call them pumpkin lush bars.
So enjoy this tasty treat! make it this year, share it with all your friends and family and spread a little fall-time treat with everyone you meet!
Pumpkin Lush Bars
- Kitchen Aid Mixer or Handheld Mixer
- 8×8 dish
- Aluminum Foil
- 8 tbsp Butter salted
- 3/4 cup Sugar divided
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 pkg Pumpkin Pudding Mix 3.4oz
- 1 3/4 cup Milk 2% offers best taste
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- Take 8×8 pan and line it with aluminum foil- press it firmly along all corners so it lays completely flat on bottom of pan.
- Using the Kitchen Aid Mixer (with paddle attachment) or Handheld mixer cream together all the butter and just 1/4 cup sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Pour in flour and mix until smooth and well blended
- Using the spatula and your hands carefully press this mixture into the bottom of the foil lined baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly brown along the edges
- Let cookie crust now sit and cool to room temperature in pan
- While waiting for crust to cool beat together with mixer all of the cream cheese and 1/2 cup sugar until smooth and creamy
- Carefully spread this over the cooled cookie crust using a spatula. Make sure to get this second layer spread evenly over cookie crust.
- Prepare the Pumpkin pudding mix according to directions on the package. Combine pudding mix and milk beat for around 3 minutes until just mixed smooth.
- Spread the thickened pumpkin pudding mix over the cream cheese layer in your dish and refrigerate until pudding is set. (about 2 hrs)
- Once the pudding is set remove the dish from the fridge and add whipped topping evenly over pumpkin pudding layer.
- Carefully remove the bars from the pan by grasping the sides of the aluminum foil and lifting out of pan. Pull foil away
- Cut into bars (small size 2×2 recommended)
- For presentation or added flavor sprinkle cinnamon, allspice and clove lightly over whipped topping, serve and enjoy!