I absolutely love this recipe because it is so easy to make and everyone enjoys eating it, especially during these cold winter months. The best part is, it only contains SEVEN ingredients, many of which you probably already have in your pantry.
- 1-1/2 lbs of ground hamburger
- 1 can of petite crushed tomatoes
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of chili beans
- 1 tbsp of chili powder
- 1 tbsp of minced garlic
- 1/2 onion
The first thing you are going to do when you start making your chili is cook the ground hamburger. Once cooked thoroughly, you can drain the meat and add it to your Crock-Pot. Then, simply add in the remaining ingredients and mix it all together. Set your Crock-Pot on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
We generally add cheese and crackers to our chili, but you may want to add sour cream as well. I usually serve my chili with homemade dinner rolls and a salad, but a variety of different sides would go well with this dish like Katie’s parmesan zucchini.
Super Simple Crock-Pot Chili
- 1-1/2 lbs ground hamburger ground turkey works as well
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can chili beans
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 onion
- Cook and drain your hamburger meat.
- Add the hamburger meat and the remaining ingredients to your Crock-Pot. Mix together.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 8 hours.
- Serve with cheese, crackers, or sour cream. Enjoy!
I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as mine does! Let us know what you think in the comments below.
There may be affiliate links in this post and sometimes we earn a commission if you purchase through our link. Doing so will not change the price you would pay for your product, but it allows us to continue bringing awesome survival tips and encouragement to moms everywhere.