If you were trying to think of a special treat you could make for your whole family this Valentine’s Day, then I have just the recipe for you. This strawberry cream pie is a delicious dessert that hits the spot every time. It’s not too rich but it has a decadent strawberry flavor that your family will love. The best part is, it takes just twenty minutes to prep and involves no cooking!
Strawberry Cream Pie
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup mashed strawberries
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crust
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 can whipped cream
- Mix the cream cheese and granulated sugar until well blended. Then, add one cup of mashed strawberries into your cream cheese mixture.
- Beat your heavy cream and confectioners' sugar in a metal bowl until your cream forms sharp peaks. Add your whipped cream mixture into your strawberry cream cheese mixture and stir together by hand.
- Pour all of your mixed ingredients into your prepared graham cracker pie crust. Chill in the refrigerator for at least four hours before serving. If you are in a rush, you can chill it in the freezer for two hours.
- Right before you serve your pie, decorate it with the remaining strawberry slices and whipped cream!
It would be hard to make this recipe without my reliable Kitchen Aid mixer. I have been using it nonstop since my husband bought it for me for Christmas three years ago! I’m not one to have hundreds of tools for the kitchen; I love simplicity. However, this is one kitchen gadget that I simply would not want to do without.
If you end up trying this recipe, please feel free to leave a comment below. I would love to hear how your pies came out and see how you decided to decorate them!
There may be affiliate links in this post and sometimes we earn a commission if you purchase through our link. Doing so will not change the price you would pay for your product, but it allows us to continue bringing awesome survival tips and encouragement to moms everywhere.