Christmas is right around the corner and stocking stuffers for little boys can be challenging if you already have some big-time presents lined up for them. The biggest piece of advice I can give is don’t overthink it! Enjoy picking out little gifts for them, don’t stress about filling their stocking full. Plus, you can be practical with the gifts for their stockings (toothbrush and toothpaste kit) toddlers love opening things sometimes more than playing with the actual presents themselves. So wrapping them in fun ways and stuffing them in their stockings can be just as fun as watching them play with the toys!
10 Best Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Toddler Boys
- A Flashlight– this one from Vtech is really fun and will keep them entertained for hours! But truthfully any little flashlight will be perfect for a boy.
2. Bubbles – this bubble gun is so cool plus it includes the batteries and lights up at night for an extra fun bonus! But honestly any bubbles will do, bubbles are the coolest when you’re a kid!
3. Little Toy Cars- This 5 pack of hot wheels cars are sure to have any little boy zooming around driving his cars everywhere having the time of his life!
4. Magnetic Letters and Numbers – Great for building vocabulary, learning colors, numbers, and letters while enhancing their reading and motor skills. Bonus: Use these on the fridge or get a magnetic dry erase board and let kids play with the dry erase markers and these magnetic letters and numbers!
5. Toothbrush and Toothpaste Kit– it is never to early to really encourage good oral hygiene for kids, plus they love the taste of the toothpaste and the fun that comes with brushing their teeth on their own! Tip: Change your child’s toothbrush out every 3 months or when bristles get worn down.
6. Fluffy Slime – This is sure to be a hit with any toddler boy! They make it in a variety of colors, scents, and sizes. Be sure to think about and to decide which one your boy will like best. This blue stitch one is a top seller this year.
7. Koosh Ball – This fun lightweight stringy ball is the best. It won’t damage the walls, hurt others and it’s easy to catch and throw toddlers just love them!
8. Sticker Books – The first 100 sticker books are just perfect for young boys. They offer a variety of books for the first 100 series such as trucks, animals, words, numbers, colors and shapes and more. Honestly, any sticker books will do because toddler boys love to put stickers on everything!
9. Toddler Cell Phone– most toddlers love to play with smartphones! This is the perfect solution to give them their own cell phone toy to play with that interacts with them in a fun learning way. Definitely beats have to rip your smartphone away from them.
10. Bath Toys – These fun Paw Patrol bath time finger puppets are the best stocking stuffer for little boys! Save the day in the tub with hours of bathtime fun and creative playtime with these guys. Bathtime can be some of a toddler’s most imaginative playtime so get them things they will really engage with and watch the fun unravel!
Last-minute stocking stuffer idea
Baby Shark Song Cube If your child likes baby shark “doo doo doo doo doo doo” (The song gets stuck in my head all the time) than this cheap stuffed animal is the perfect last minuted stocking stuffer idea for any toddler.
There are a million gifts you can get your kids, find the ones that they will really love this year! I hope these stocking stuffer ideas were helpful for you this season. Make the holidays fun, let shopping and gift-giving be from the heart and extra special in all the right ways. I hope your toddler boy truly enjoys their stocking stuffers this year!
There may be Amazon affiliate links in this post and sometimes we earn a commission if you purchase through our link. Doing so will not change the price you would pay for your product, but it allows us to continue bringing awesome survival tips and encouragement to moms everywhere.
I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!